Aims and Objectives
- To promote the provision of legal advice and assistance to anyone in need of justice, irrespective of their nationality, ethnic or racial origins, colour, gender, or religious beliefs.
- To promote the legal rights of Muslims and the availability of advice in accordance with the Shari’ah of Islam.
- To promote research into both the Shari’ah and English law with regard to specific social, political and legal issues, and to hold seminars and publish the results of any such research.
- To facilitate the achievement of a fair and just society by means such as increasing understanding, educating and lobbying.
- To facilitate entry into the legal profession for men and women, and to assist them in the furtherance of their legal development.
- To liaise and co-operate with any other individuals or organizations who are willing and able to assist in the realization of these Objectives.
- To do all such things as shall be conducive to the attainment of the above.